It’s no secret anymore that rooting your Android gives you tons of benefits. Rooting gives a tremendous ability to your Android phone which was almost impossible before rooting. Many people criticize rooting for destroying the warranty and licensing of the smartphone, and they have a point, but you still can’t deny that rooting gives full on control over your Android.
But, if you’re already using a Rooted Android then you may know that now you’re open for a tremendously huge pool of Apps for different tasks which are not made for non-rooted devices. But with all that blossom you also get a headache which is about managing those Applications.
Managing each and every Application with different features can be a cringy task. And the part which most of the people don’t like is to choose everything that which Application should get the root access and which should not.
So, to solve that everlasting problem we’ve come up with a way. There is an Application called SuperSu which is an App managing tool, and by downloading SuperSu, you can grant or even deny root access to all the Apps on your Android device. And it’s developed by the very popular Android developers team ChainFire.
I need to remind all you guys that this application will only support on rooted device. On non-rooted devices, this Application can’t be even installed. So, better root your Android before heading further.
I’ll provide you easy to go tutorial from which you can easily download, install, and use the SuperSu Application. Before that let’s check some of the coolest features of the SuperSu Application.
Salient Features –
1. By downloading SuperSu, you get access to another Application called Superuser. Which helps you managing the access rights of all the installed Applications (especially those apps which require root permission like lucky patcher latest version). Which means that you have full on control on your device, which is great.
2. Versatility is another aspect of SuperSu which makes it the best. It supports all the Android powered devices across the world regardless of the brand they come from.
3. If you change your mind any day and you want to unroot your phone, then, that can also be done using SuperSu App. It can be done both ways. Either temporally or permanently.
4. The SuperSu provides you configurations related to updates about each and every App separately, so, all of it won’t mix up.
5. There are different themes and icons to choose from. There are 4 themes in total and 6 icons.
6. The Size of the SuperSu Application is just 6.28MB. So, it won’t stock a lot of space in your device
Thus, were the salient features of the SuperSu Application.
Let’s get to the steps to download, install and use SuperSu.
1. First of all download and install the SuperSu App.
2. After the installation process is completed, you have to Reboot the device once.
3. Once, the device will be started you will notice that the Application is in your Menu Page now. Now you have to click on the Application icon.
4. The first option you will see when you will open the Application is Continue. You have to tap on that option.
5. Click on continue and that will lead you to option called Su binary files. If such option appears, that means the Application is installed successfully. Now you can easily manage direct access to all your Applications.
Thus, was the steps of the tutorial to download, install, and use SuperSu App.
Why is SuperSu Application the need of the hour?
As I told you earlier that rooting provides you a huge pool filled with different Applications with different purposes. If you’re open to that pool then you will use more and more Applications to enjoy all of them at once, and there’s nothing wrong in that, but if you’re downloading many Applications than you have to manage them too which is a head banging task.
But, that difficult task is made by the SuperSu app so easy that you don’t have to worried about it at all. As mentioned in features section SuperSu manages your Applications so well, that you get the full control of your Android to your fingertips and trust me guys that’s an amazing feeling.
Is the SuperSu Application trustworthy?
That’s the most sensible question someone can ask before downloading any Application. Security and trust are the most important aspects which every Application should take care of. And that aspect is definitely taken care of when you’re using SuperSu Application.
Till date, no such case has been found where the Application is accused of doing something wrong. It has positive reviews on Google Play store with 4.3 stars out 5. Do I need to say anything else?
Are there any alternatives –
Surely you’re looking for an alternative. but as I checked there is no such alternative available right now doing the same purpose of managing Application. There are few, though, but they are not upto the mark. So, not being dependent on any alternative we have to use this Application only.
But as I told you earlier that SuperSu is the whole package. You don’t need anything else once you have this Application.
Final Verdict –
Finally, I have to say that you can use SupeSu Application without any fear and second thought. And as far the tutorial is concerned, if you will follow the above provided steps properly than you won’t face any problem in installing the Application.